Maggid Shiur


T.T.T.O. Daddy dear
מגיד שיעור, tell me please, is it true what they say
I will get it over my Kup, if I don’t learn each day
And I heard that your pen, is your number one mate
And you use it to mark us, each time that we’re late

My friends told me מגיד שיעור, will you tell me the same
That if I fail a single test, I will feel all the pain
I will fry, I will cry, far away, in the sky
Tell me why מגיד שיעור, should I believe all these lies

Stupid one, stupid one, it is true yes it’s true
My teacher told me years ago, and my friends told me too
Students cry from the burden, and my pen writes their name
When I hit, boy it hurts, yes you’ll feel all the pain

I have no pity on your cries, as your Kup, I badly blow
Till one day, when I’m done, all my troubles will go
I will dance, I will fly, in the sky, like the birds
And you’ll fry, stupid one, for the things you have done

My friend Moshe, come over here, help me please if you will
We must stop, this wicked man, as quickly as we can
Don’t you think it is time, that we’re free from this jail
Don’t you think it is time, dear Moshe of mine

Chaverel, it is time, and I planned that too
So let’s attack him, together, together me and you
מגיד שיעור, do you hear, we’re coming closer, we’re coming near
It is time you paid the price, for what you did all these years

Written in Staten Island 5769

No comments:

Post a Comment