Camp Chayolei Hamelech Comedy Song Color War 5773


T.T.T.O. The Big Event

Chorus (sung between each paragraph):
Mendy Turen is horse oh no!
Spaghetti is the main course oh no!
I lost my Shmoyonke oh no!
I never could see night activity!

Every morning I can’t hear a thing
The bunkhouse speakers are blasting
I sleep through the whole beginning
The only part I know is the ending

Noodles and cheese everyday
My waiter I forgot to pay
Where is the tip Kacha by mistake
I might have used it to hook up a steak

There’s a wanna be head counselor in this camp
At making noise he is the champ
Tzivos Hashem he tries to do
His learning class looks like a zoo

There was also a former head counselor here
Why he left I’m not aware
His Moitzei Shabbos speeches were extra long
Can’t figure out why they all went wrong

Sports in camp can’t be beat
If we could have them it would be neat
If hockey we get to play
We’re around camp chasing the ball all day

Kipa V’diglon he doesn’t wear
Maybe it would help if again we’d cheer
If this doesn’t work then I give up
Together let us all Drei him A Kup

Yossi Elmon Kippa Vdiglon…

There is someone in camp who is such a Chnun
I think he landed from the moon
In a few minutes he will turn around
And his pants will be falling down

I stole suspenders from Grossbaum his pants are falling down, his pants are falling down

That’s all the jokes I have for now
At this late hour I would like to take a bow
Thank you all for listening
Hey! Why are all the campers sleeping?

No comments:

Post a Comment