Dorm Counselor


T.T.T.O. Neshomole (Abie Rotenberg)

Come with me, dear Bochur'el, let me make you understand
You must walk away, no matter the weather, to the dorm Yeshiva is banned
Come with me, dear Bochur'el, don't ignore away, do as you're told
There's a dorm counselor waiting for you to go today, you're to be in the dorm, right away

But dorm counselor. No! I don't want to go
There's so much fun and action in Yeshiva down the road
Let me stay here up in Zal, there's so much more I need to do
Please don't make me go away, can't you see the dorm's insane

Come with me, dear Bochur'el, it's time you faced your destiny
In 10 seconds be there or I will show you, there is so much you can be charged

Yes, dorm counselor, I am in the dorm over here
Look, I'm in pajamas, the lights are off and I don't care
I won't make noise if you answer me, it's all I need to know
You must let me dear buddy, I need my laundry too

Listen to me, dear Bochur'el, oh, it's a task I get paid to do
As I Knas you once again you will stay in bed, you're wasting time, good-night to you

[Interlude]

Get out of bed, dear Bochur'el, let me help you wash your hands
You must go away, with your class together, to Seder Chasidus, do you understand

But dorm counselor no! I don't want to go
I'm not ready to go learn now, why you wake me I don't know
Let me stay right where I am, where it's comfy and I'll rest for sure
Please don't flip my mattress over, stop throwing all the water

Come on now, dear Bochur'el, why can't you ever make up you're mind
There's one thing I know now for certain, you people are one of a kind
Bochurim are one of a kind

Written in YLC 5774

No comments:

Post a Comment