Bubblegum





T.T.T.O. Avraham - 8th Day

Sitting on a hot metal chair, you were told, don't sit over there
It's old and rusty, don't sit down, but your feet were in pain, and no other place
So you sat down a tired man, the time passed by, and there was no problem
Try to get up from the chair, and then you realized
Master of the world, I hate my life

Chorus:
Bubblegum, which idiot put you under me?
I'll clean that pesky stain you put on me
I know that you, can't be cleaned with a tissue
So icky on my side, you got saliva inside
I'll clean you, when I get home

My pants go through every test
Now look, it's smaller, that little pest
But my pants get torn, when it's almost away
And all that hard work, just didn't pay

It's felt like 3000 years
That I've been fighting back all the tears
One man here dreaming, my pants will survive
Master of the world, I hate my life

Chorus 

You're sticky and you're pink, and a little you do stink
No hand would hold you, some stranger did forget you

Chorus 

Written during Adar 5776

No comments:

Post a Comment