You are so dumb


Parody of "You Are My Home" - CGI

The summer gets dumber, it’s boring anew
Campers unloaded everyone says hoorey
My eyes gaze with sadness across the same old scene
I can’t believe I came back, what was I thinking

I think I messed up badly, coming to my room
The same story how will I sleep here at night
The good attitude I started, left immediately
The second I saw the people who did attend

You are so dumb and so spoiled
You will never make it in life at all this way
If a bear would come to camp, you all would be dead
For you would go give it a hug, you’re so Chai B’seret
The fact that you are still alive, although you’re so dumb
It’s a miracle for you, you did not choke on chewing gum

But now that I’m here and you are also
I’ll say clearly how I feel, about you this very day
I know you’re totally insane, although you’re only ten
Because you were raised in a place I don’t belong
I don't want to know you dumbbells
The memory of your stupid face, is still stuck in my head
I hope one day I will forget you
Be gone you dumbbell


Written in CGI Florida 5774

No comments:

Post a Comment