Bog war parodies

Bog war parodies Chayolei Hamelech 5771
 
Parody of "Naseh Venishmah" "Forever I Will Do It"
Dear Tateh and dear Ma, you said sports I should do it
My feet smell to the sky, I think I’m gonna cry
I will give my socks to you, and my smelly shoes
Please clean them with a tissue X2

Parody of "I will not forsake"
Life was so very hard, for the poor counselor
He toiled, day out and day in
To have prizes ready, for his bunk a plenty
Yet still a wacky sane Yid to be

Then one day, good news came his way
Visiting day is on Sunday
It is the time the campers pay; you’ll see a brighter day
If they don’t then this is what you say

Chorus X5
I will not forgive
I will not forget
If the money you don’t pay
You won’t get anything
I’ll make you cry
Your family and friends can all sigh

Sunday passed by, the counselor did cry
He turned to his campers and said
I decided after all, I won’t make you fall
I’ll tell my mommy to take me home

No comments:

Post a Comment